Finding Beauty in Boredom

Heyyy lovess🎀, In the realm of my minimalism, every day is a canvas for simplicity and mindfulness. As the sun rises on yet another unremarkable day, there is a sense of calmness and productivity in the ray of sunshine.The minimalist ethos teaches me to appreciate the beauty in simplicity, even when faced with what may seem like a boring day but with a deliberate focus on living intentionally, each moment becomes an opportunity for introspection and gratitude.If every minute feels like an eternity of monotony, today might just be the most boring day yet. I made myself to find joy in the ordinary and appreciate the small pleasures that often go unnoticed in the chaos of modern life. 
As the day unfolds, time stretches lazily before me,I went to college, all the 27kms I crossed over just to get one hour attendance which is so 🙃, but I got some more free time with my friends, so I'll appreciate that and in that first hour of my class I get to sharpen my brain with some info's which my professor gave and my close friend sam did her seminar presentation today I've never seen her that nervous but today I got to witness that and she did pretty well and it's quiet reflection. With no agenda to dictate my actions, I find solace in the simplicity of doing nothing at all. The hours pass in a gentle rhythm, punctuated only by the soft ticking of the clock. Yet, amidst the stillness, there is a subtle beauty in the mundane. In embracing the quietude of the day, I discover a sense of calm and contentment that transcends the need for constant stimulation. 

As evening approaches, I decide to indulge in a simple pleasure: watching movies🍿📽️. With a cup of tea in hand, I settle into the comfort of my bed and lose myself in the world of cinema. The first movie(the Cinderella story)unfolds before me, a tale of love and loss that resonates with the depths of the human experience and it also taught me that one day every tradegy you'll ever experienced, it will complete turns into your dreams of your life, so don't ever lose your HOPE .As the movie comes to end,  I find myself craving more, and so I press play on another film which is CROSSROADS starring Britney Spears, Zoe Saldana, it's about friendship. My takeaway from this movie will be embrace your female friendship for your lifetime. Hours slip by unnoticed as I immerse myself in stories that transport me to distant lands and evoke a myriad of emotions. In the simplicity of watching two movies in a row, I find richness and depth that defy the notion of a boring day.
              "If it only makes you happy"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A random day at MCC

AMBANI'S PRE-WEDDING BASH

9TH KOREA DAY @MCC