A random day at MCC

Heyy loves ❤️, this blog is about a random day at my college(5/3/24) . A day filled with many interesting sequences which I didn't expect. During 1st hour , this seminar presentation was going everyone presenting their seminar, but one my fellow collegemate came with her broken fractured hand only to present her seminar. And the professor got SHIK SHAK SHOK , he asked her "it is okay or you will comfortable" and he also mentioned "DONT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A VILLAIN" this particular line made everyone laugh before this everyone was in their serious mood. She done her presentation and she aced it in my pov. 
    And then comes the interesting part which actually made me productive on academics. There is this newspaper quiz which is an like an activity and professor encourages with some cash prizes for the first 3 winners. I didn't prepared well for that but i did get end up with one question correct with 10 points. That made me soo happy and motivated me. This is why my blog journey starting/started tooo. Thanks to SR sir !!! (It's like he boosted my brain or pour some fuel to my brain)
The next hour is social studies, we discussed about the trends nowadays everyone following without using their common sense. Some of the topics: IT GIRL'S Stanley Cup, symmetrical face and about the beauty world. And the remaining hours were free , i spend my time with my close friend with shopping some posters , eating pizzas and I ended up getting invited to an event (which was my wish to attend) . I am just livin out the moment ( I was literally screaming out of joy)
                           EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMBANI'S PRE-WEDDING BASH

9TH KOREA DAY @MCC